Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Meteorology question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Practise Exam NO.2 Questions

• Downwind

Downwind replied the topic: Re: Practise Exam NO.2 Questions

Thanks for the tip Cap'n.
Sooner I get these outta the way the better so it would seem.
Still want to make sure I am educating myself for safer/better flying in the long term
and not just trying to interpret CASA exam writer's use of English to pass these things.

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: Practise Exam NO.2 Questions

Yeah it sure can feel a bit like that. I guess Air Law is a bit difficult in that regard. As with all exams, read the question.

• Madox01

Madox01 replied the topic: Re: Practise Exam NO.2 Questions

I also just sat the MET exam this morning...i also got 85% for it....i had heaps of questions on ARFOR around those same areas mentioned about....

so long as you have a fairly good understanding of those you should find that the exam isnt too bad.

Just make sure you have the right ARFOR infront of you as i did make the mistake of reading the wrong one, luckilly i picked it up in time..

Best of luck to anyone sitting this exam... now for a few days off then its nav time

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds