Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

Happy CPL Students

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait created the topic: Happy CPL Students

Jonno, Lisa and Adam came up from Merimbula for the Second CPL full-time course this year. They all passed well and went home to finish their CPL flight training. Lisa passed her CPL flight test the following week. They were kind enough to send me this picture as evidence that they had passed the theory exams. :laugh:

Good luck to each of you! It was great fun working with you. Please keep in touch.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jonno Zilber

Jonno Zilber replied the topic: Re: Happy CPL Students

Thanks Bob! You're a champ.

Lisa started work this week at Merimbula Air Services, I've still got two exams left and Adam is too busy having a good time in Oshkosh to worry about finishing off his hours.

Hope your leg is recovering well!

Jonno

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: Happy CPL Students

Wow congrats guys and one of you straight into work too!

Well done, hope yourself and Adam get onboard soon too.

Cheers

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Happy CPL Students

Yes. I got the moon boot off yesterday and I've been offered a sign-on to play 5/8 for the Broncos!

• Shaun Watkin

Shaun Watkin replied the topic: Re: Happy CPL Students

Hi Jono, Bob,

Well for the update agenda; I have passed ATPL human factors, Performance/Loading and Flight Planning. Sitting Navigation this coming Monday.

I am with Nathan Higgnins at AFT in Maroochydore. Good set-up and looking forward to going back home to Darwin. I havent had a beer with my mates or slept in my own bed, wore different clothes (other than whats in my suitcase) for over 4 months. Im no princess but I know when enough is enough!

I find myself constantly not concentrating in class and muttering to myslef, geeze i need a break. You know, also my bank account is starting to feel the pain of not working. But it is remarkable to think four months ago I was about to start the journey of theory (10 exams so far). If you would have said to me back then, that this is where I would be today I would have laughed at you...

Its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it... People kept saying this to me but I always took it with a pinch of salt.... life is too short to make all the mistakes yourself..

• Jonno Zilber

Jonno Zilber replied the topic: Re: Happy CPL Students

Shaun, that sh*t is deep! :P Good on you for tackling the ATPLs straight up, massive effort. I think you're in class with one of my Sydney based Rex F/O's, Daniel Aquilina (I like to call him chuckles... he has a wicked laugh).

Good luck with the rest of the exams, dude. I'm sure you won't have any problems with them considering all you've put in to getting them done.

Oh, and living out of a suitcase gets easier the longer you do it. I moved to Merimbula after 6 years on the road, 18 months later and my clothes STILL live in a suitcase.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds