Header1200x385

Advice on PPL Theory Exam Preparation and Community Engagement

• Thank you received: 0

smithnoah created the topic: Advice on PPL Theory Exam Preparation and Community Engagement

Hi everyone,

I just diving into studying for my PPL written exams and I'm hoping some experienced pilots can share their wisdom! I'm using Bob Tait's stuff right now, and it's been amazing for deep dives into things like navigation and weather. But I'm wondering if there are any other secret weapons out there, like practice question banks or study methods that worked wonders for you.

Speaking of exams, I've heard the format might have changed recently. Any truth to that? And if so, how much does it affect how you prepare? Do Bob Tait's materials still hold up with these new exams?
I also check this document: command instrument rating part mos Ruby on Rails training
But I have not found any solution.

Finally, as a newbie here, I'd love to connect with other aviation folks and swap tips and encouragement as we all navigate this journey (pun intended!). Any pointers on how to get the most out of this community would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Respected community member

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 259

bobtait replied the topic: Advice on PPL Theory Exam Preparation and Community Engagement

The main changes to the format of the CASA exams has been the introduction of 'type-in' answers instead of multi choice answers to questions that relate to numerical values. All of our practice examinations have been amended to reflect that change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds