RobertZ created the topic: Vol. 1 pre-RPL exam questions
Working through some practice exams, I’ve got two questions regarding seemingly straightforward answers from the pre RPL test in Vol. 1.
1. Question 37 on page 383: What age defines an infant?
- my answer is B: 2 years (ref VFRG p. 028 [CASR 91.560])
- book’s answer is A: 3 years
2. Question 41 on page 384: What is the minimum distance between an aircraft fuelling point and an operating electronic device?
- my answer is B: 15 m (ref VFRG p. 038 [CASR 91.495])
- book’s answer is C: 6 m