Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

PPL Query

• RobAde
  • Topic Author

RobAde created the topic: PPL Query

Couple queries as I am getting conflicting reports

a) If a Centre Zero Ammeter is showing a slight charge what would this indicate? I thought this was a failed battery?
b) With GWPT if for eg it says calculate the winds at 5000 Feet for lets says Central Tasmania, would you work it out based on the 2 boxes that cover "central Tasmania" or would you just use the one box that Central Tasmania mainly covers?
c) Final question. Lets says you are going from A to B to C to D to E and it is all on a 360 track, all points are same distance apart and you know it is going to take you 5 mins to get from one way point to the next, however when you get to B it takes you 6 mins and not 5, therefore the revised time you will arrive at E would it be Planned ETA + 1 min or calculated now at 24 mins?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: PPL Query

Gidday Rob

a) showing a slight charge would indicate normal operation

b) The GWPTdata is only valid for the centre of the box so you would have to work out what area you need to cover based on that.

c) 24 minutes sounds right to me

Cheers
Stuart

• RobAde
  • Topic Author

RobAde replied the topic: PPL Query

thanks for the quick reply!!

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds