Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

Fuel Problem & PPL-A Passed

• RCKB
  • Topic Author

RCKB created the topic: Fuel Problem & PPL-A Passed

Thanks Bobtait. I passed my PPL-A exam yesterday. Thanks for the excellent Exam-Prep.

One of my question on my paper was asking the Fuel spill. Can't remember exact what is it.. Its said

There likely fire hazard to be happened within 15m from the aircraft. What option do you require to continue refueling.

A: After passenger leave the aircraft
B: Two or more fire extinguisher within 15m from the aircraft and fueling equipment ...... forgot
C: After Spills removed
D: The ground fuelling equipment is more than 15m.

I been tricked about this question. I was :blink: about 2 mins. By looking there were 2 correct answer. A & C.
As there should be no passenger onboard plus and the spill should be removed to continue filling.

I answered C but on my report I saw a study area about fueling to be re-study. Can someone help to clear my myth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Fuel Problem & PPL-A Passed

Hi RCKB,
Check CAO 20.9 or page 121 in the VFRG. The spills causing the fire hazard must be removed before refuelling can recommence. There must have been another fuelling question that got tagged on your KDR or the question was not quite as you remembered it.
Cheers,
Rich

• RCKB
  • Topic Author

RCKB replied the topic: Fuel Problem & PPL-A Passed

May be.. Thanks for the reply Richard... Now I have to get my CPL exams ready..

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds