Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

PPL Part 6 sample exam questions

• Emery
  • Topic Author

Emery created the topic: PPL Part 6 sample exam questions

Best wishes for the New Year.

Hope Im in the right spot! Can you assist me please? I’m located in Perth and struggling answering some questions.
I’m studying for my PPL and are working through the questions at the back of the Bob Tait PPL Study Guide. Starting page 387.

Q 22 When is R405B in the Sydney FIR active. Can’t seem to locate this information in ERSA – can you direct me into the correct section of The ERSA pleads?. chapter ? page ? para?

Q 52 Q53 Q54 Q55. Do I need to go out and purchase the WAC for the areas / towns contained in the questions or have I missed something ? In the examination would these WACs be supplied? In paper form or on screen?
For information, the RPL and PPL study guides were purchased on line via your office a month ago.

Question 125 wind direction answer is shown as South easterly however on Page 73 same map, the wind for melb is South westerly. Which is correct please?

Thank-you and regards.

Vaughan Emery
Mobile: 0412 923 494
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: PPL Part 6 sample exam questions

Vaughan
For details on R405B see ERSA page PRD-5. See extract below

The WACs for the exam are contained in the CASA Examination Workbook provided in the exam. If you can get to a pilot supply shop, you should be able to buy one, failing that, you can get one from our on-line store, or simply buy the WAC.

The wind direction was a printing problem due to a link to an incorrect diagram . It has been fixed and is now an item in our errata page on this web page.

Good luck with the exam

Bob
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds