Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

Does anybody knows how to see the extra exams PPL?

• Free Spirit
  • Topic Author

Free Spirit created the topic: Does anybody knows how to see the extra exams PPL?

:blink: I paid it online but can't c them to try them out. Need to do this now, my only time to try them. Does anybody know how to bring them in my ipad2? Please...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Does anybody knows how to see the extra exams PPL?

G'day,

Your PM was a bit sketchy on details but from this post I now understand you need an order processed. We normally only process orders on workdays so your order will be put into the system tomorrow. However, if you send me your ARN and order details by email I will look into it for you today.

Cheers,

Rich

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Does anybody knows how to see the extra exams PPL?

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks, I saw your email and I've activated the extra access for your order. The new exam should appear in your PPL exam prep now. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the new attempts.

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds