Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

BAK Theory Course Redcliffe

• deemilne
  • Topic Author

deemilne created the topic: BAK Theory Course Redcliffe

:woohoo: What a week, what a challenge! I just spent the most amazing week at Redcliffe with the very talented Pilot/Teacher extraordinaire Ben Harris. If you are working through the BAK study guide which is a very comprehensive guide, alone, but feel you need some further explanation and would like to share the experience in an intensive with Ben, Bob and other students, then look no further. I wish I was there this week for the PPL course however, given the volume of information I am still digesting I think some application is now required before one embarks on the next leg.

I should mention that the learning environment at BT's is filled with much fun and we all know that it is easier to learn in a relaxed and happy environment. Big thanks Ben for the Aerobatics experience it was amazing and really showed me what an aircraft is capable of, particularly in your hands and other like Pilots.

You should be hearing from Jess. He had an amazing time and was keen to print up his student application form upon return home. His attendance achieved what I was hoping it would and that was to open the door further to one's own capacity to embark on the path to being a pilot. Big thanks Ben!

Finally, big thanks again Ben and to Steve, Geoff, Paul , Robert and Jess, Bob, Lee and the local enthusiasts for making the week a very memorable one!

See you soon.
cheers
Dee aka 'the gorilla'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds