Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

performance exam

• rossy
  • Topic Author

rossy created the topic: performance exam

Hi, just wondering whether we are likely to get many questions in the final casa exam on things other than all the calcs in the book, ie has anyone had questions out of say, topic 7 for example, in their final exam? Just curious as to what i have to look forward to come monday morning.

Anyone sat the exam in recent times that can advise me a little?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: performance exam

Rossy

The feed-back I get is that there are no questions being asked on Part 7. That is covered in air law. I included it in the book because it is in the Performance syllabus, so it can be asked. I'd be interested in any feed-back from you. Good luck with the exam, please keep in touch.

Bob

• rossy
  • Topic Author

rossy replied the topic: Re: performance exam

Hi Bob, just thought id drop you a line and let you know that i got 90% in my exam yesterday. Wasnt expecting such a high mark going in to the exam but im pretty happy thats for sure. Now on to Nav, 4 down 3 to go!!

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: performance exam

You little beauty Rossy. That's a great mark. Most of my full-time students would be very proud of it! You're cruising mate. All the best with Nav. I'm sure you will have on problem with that. Keep in touch and good luck...

Bob

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds