SlimHeader

facebook_page_plugin
A preview of the upcoming Video Lecture Series (14 Mar 2019)

This video is a snippet of the third day of the IREX course and it covers the Provision of Alternates

vimeo.com/323619910/90d43d366c

× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Book Error?

• Thank you received: 0

shreyasrawat created the topic: Book Error?

Hi Bob. I believe the answer on page 130 for question 5 of the PNR question set is 109 gallons however the answer says A (104). Is this an error? Also can you please explain why is shows 17.25 for reserves when the data says it’s 17? It’s a small thing but I know the answer would change quite a bit with the difference

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 30

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Book Error?

G'day
You must have an older copy as that answer has been updated to the new fuel requirements and appears correct

as for not rounding it's not going to make that much difference

Cheers
Attachments:

shreyasrawat replied the topic: Book Error?

Thanks Stuart.

My next question relates to page 244 question 7 of the CPL practise exam 1.

Instead of going through the whole beatle diagram and working out trip fuel etc, is it possible and legitimate to start with 2360 and then minus the weights to find the remaining payload allowed? Is it necessary to go through all the steps even though we know the MZFW is 2630 anyway?

Cheers

shreyasrawat replied the topic: Book Error?

Bump...

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds