Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Question Re: Practice exam

• Prefect
  • Topic Author

Prefect created the topic: Question Re: Practice exam

Hey,

I have just completed the practice exam 2 for perf planing. one of my incorrect and answers I didn't take a variable reserve into account because I couldn't find reference to charter or pax or IFR. how ambiguous does the CASA exams make the different categories? it Stumped me because both with and without variable where selectable answers

I have included a screen shot for reference.

Cheers
Blair

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

HPOUND replied the topic: Question Re: Practice exam

In the Performance exam, we apply CAAP234-1 assuming RPT/CHTR by default. So in this case, the answer becomes:
Remember, the performance exam is part of the COMMERCIAL pilot licence, so public transport/charter is a reasonable assumption.

Good luck with the exam... Performance is lots of fun. Don't let people tell you it's all about Echo and the exam is super-tough. If you are prepared based on BT's book, you'll do well!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds