Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Sydney Bankstown RWS

• Roadlad
  • Topic Author

Roadlad created the topic: Sydney Bankstown RWS

Is the Sydney Bankstown 11/29C RWS 30 or 90?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: Sydney Bankstown RWS

RWY WID is the actual width of the runway - the sealed operational surface. That's 30 meters

RWS WID is the width of the runway strip, which includes another 30 meters on either side of the runway. A total of 90 meters from gable marker to gable marker.

• Roadlad
  • Topic Author

Roadlad replied the topic: Sydney Bankstown RWS

Thankyou Bob. I have my performance exam tomorrow.

• Roadlad
  • Topic Author

Roadlad replied the topic: Sydney Bankstown RWS

Thanks Bob passed performance today. What a great feeling.

• Sach

Sach replied the topic: Sydney Bankstown RWS

Hi Bob, thanks for clearing up my confusion in this question. Did my exam performance two weeks ago, passed :) but had a couple of question on RW wid and both answer wrong. Would have thought just to copy figures from ERSA and that's it. Lots of P-charts, echo etc. Anyway I would like to thank you for great support on this forum, help me a lot. Each subject I was preparing for, I'd research forum for any hints and always find help full answers in here. Performance was my last subject, now IREX.
Thanks again (hope when I am around your school I can stop by and deliver a nice bottle of wine) :)

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: Sydney Bankstown RWS

What a great idea! Drop in any time - with or without the wine, we'd be very happy to see you. Good luck with your flying.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds