Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Exam Review

• Danparker86
  • Topic Author

Danparker86 created the topic: Exam Review

Hi all,

Just passed my last CPL exam (performance) with 80% and thought I'd share my experience as others have.

Found the exam to be fairly straight forward, questions on environmental factors like frost on wings and effect on takeoff and stall speed. Couple of questions on take off safety speed and one on TODA. Then onto P charts one of each chart both takeoff and landing including the echo. Then some PNR questions and CP questions on calculation also on the effect of wind on both.
Last set of questions was on loading systems, alpha and charlie load sheets and then the echo.

I used the online course for my study and found I was very well prepared. The course gives you all the scenarios you will need to tackle even the hardest exam questions.
I missed a few questions on loading but it wasn't my strong point in the topic but that means I still have some to learn which is what it's all about.

All in all it was a challenge but definitely a straight forward exam to pass if you study there is no surprises in the exam.

Just want to say thanks to Bob and Richard, the online course was fantastic and I had a load of fun watching the videos and lessons. Would love to see more of the online courses.

Now on to IREX!
Thanks again,
-Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: Exam Review

Congratulations Dan. It's a long haul, but it sure feels good when you finally see that last pass slip! We are still intending to get some more on-line courses up but we keep getting side-tracked by CASA's little surprises...... Hopefully next year should see some progress there. Enjoy your IREX.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds