Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

EXAM review!

• linc90
  • Topic Author

linc90 created the topic: EXAM review!

Hi All I passed the Exam for the second time yesterday the first time I sat the exam I struggled with time ( poor time management) and was stressing the hole time I also focus on echo P-charts and weight and balance and forget to review my alfa bravo and Charlie also I forgot what Critical Point was also known as ETP and I couldn't remember and thought it was PNR silly mistakes!! end of the day the first exam I had the clock watching over me!! so in the second exam I took Jackhammers (from the forum ) advance and started from end got all the calculations and hard questions out of the way I end up having 30mins to review and go over the questions I wasn't sure of I passed with 94% If you have failed the exam before don't give up !!! :)

to knows:
ECHO !! weight and balance
ALL Pcharts
all weight and balance
ETP- CP), PNR effect of wind, calculations
speeds VNE VNO etc.......
max cargo max fuel max payload
READ THE QUESTION

Do bob tait practice exams read the forums!
no surprises in the exam if you read Bobs book good luck!!

Thanks Rich and Bob for your help and people in the forums

Linc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: EXAM review!

You're welcome Linc and congratulations on getting through with an outstanding 94! Awesome work :-)

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds