Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Adding baggage pax with fuel on boad

• linc90
  • Topic Author

linc90 created the topic: Adding baggage pax with fuel on boad

Hi guys just got a quick question about when the question ask you how much baggage can be loaded or how much pax can be loaded ? when there is fuel on board do you add it at zfw or at take off weight ( with fuel added ) if so will this take you over your mtow ?

This question is for all loading charts

Cheers
Linc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Adding baggage pax with fuel on boad

Hi Linc,

If you are adding any weight which is not fuel, you must add it to your ZFW. It is of course important to ensure the new ZFW plus fuel does not go over the MTOW. If you are using Echo, you also need to ensure that adding baggage doesn't take you over your ZFW either.

Cheers,

Rich

• linc90
  • Topic Author

linc90 replied the topic: Adding baggage pax with fuel on boad

Thanks Rich so if I get a question saying the gross weight is 2200 and you have 120 kg of fuel and I need to add bags or pax I would take fuel off then add bags then check take off weight and zfw ? If I'm to heavy at take off weight after I add bags and fuel take what ever I need off and that will be the bags I can take ?

Cheers

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Adding baggage pax with fuel on boad

Hi Linc,
In the exam (and in real life for that matter) you may have a fixed amount of fuel you must carry so changing the fuel load isn't an option. In that case, you can only work with the baggage and passengers.
Cheers,
Rich

• linc90
  • Topic Author

linc90 replied the topic: Adding baggage pax with fuel on boad

Thanks Rich

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds