Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Watch out! Error in CASA VFR Workbook

• Topic Author

402271 created the topic: Watch out! Error in CASA VFR Workbook

Hi Bob and Richard,

Just requesting an update on the thread you have in the "Important News" regarding the errors in the CASA VFR Workbook.

Have the errors been corrected (new Rev of the workbook)?

I am booked in for the Performance exam in June so I would expect that errors identified almost a year ago would have been corrected by now. :)

I look forward to your reply.

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Watch out! Error in CASA VFR Workbook

Hi Paul,

As far as I am aware, the errors are still in there. If you see otherwise in your exam, please let us know so we can correct our post. I imagine CASA got heaps printed and will let them be used up before a new batch is created. Anyway, the errors are annoying but not too much of a hassle as long as you are aware of them.

Cheers,

Rich

• Topic Author

402271 replied the topic: Watch out! Error in CASA VFR Workbook

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply.

A little about me. I am a B2 LAME and PPL and just purchased a Banner Towing AOC. Essentially a Maintenance Manager here in PNG for 3 DASH 8 as the "Bill Paying" position I am working towards not having to come to PNG for the rest of my life.

That in mind, I am quiet disappointed that these errors remain. Particularly as it is now "User Pays" for the exams. Cost to the operator or LAME or Pilot is no concern to CASA (as they state in Audits) to remain compliant, so interesting that they can allow themselves to "Let this go" for so long. Oh well....tis the world we live in.

I will advise you via the forum if I see it in there. If anyone else has attempted the exam recently, please advise if it is still there.

Thanks again for the swift reply.

Paul

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds