Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Practice exam

• Todd
  • Topic Author

Todd created the topic: Practice exam

Hi once again friends.
I have booked my Aircraft performance exam for this coming monday. I decided to sit a couple of Bob's practice exams so on Friday arvo I ordered them from this website. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to recieve them (being the weekend)? My real exam is Monday morning and I'm keen to have a couple of practice runs first.
Thanks in advance.
Todd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Practice exam

Hi Todd,

Mate, I think you'll be out of luck. Lee sets up the new Cyber exam accounts and credits during business hours. If you don't have access yet, it will be Monday morning before the exams are activated. That's not going to help you prepare for your exam on Monday unfortunately.

As far as your order is concerned, contact Lee on Monday morning and I'm sure she'll be able to sort something out for you since you won't need the Cyberexams for performance any more. After all, you'll hopefully pass on Monday morning (fingers crossed for you mate).

Cheers and Happy Studying!

Rich

• Todd
  • Topic Author

Todd replied the topic: Re: Practice exam

Well, my finger nails are bitten to the bone. My CFPA exam was horrible but somehow I walked out with 82% which I'm very happy with. That's all of my subjects done now. Just 10 hours command and a flight test remaining.
What to study next?... Hmmm IREX or ATPL subjects. Any advice?
Todd

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Practice exam

Todd

Congratulations!! Well done mate. Finishing your CPL theory gives you that same wonderful feeling that you get when you stop hitting yourself on the head with a hammer. We've got the last IREX course for the year in November - see this web page. I'd recommend that you do IREX before the ATPL because the ATPL presupposes that you are flying IFR so having some background in IREX helps. Advanced flight theory in Maroochydore do a good job of ATPL. Look up www.aft.com.au

Stay sober now.....

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Practice exam

Congratulations Todd! Great stuff :cheer:

• Todd
  • Topic Author

Thanks guys. It is a nice feeling to finally have it out of the way. I have just started reading Bob's IREX book even though I plan to do an instructor rating before my MECIR. I'm just in a habbit of studying I guess! Should I put that book down and study for ATPL while the subjects are still fresh? Any advice? Thank you
Todd

• Todd
  • Topic Author

Oh. I've just noticed that Bob's already answered this question nicely. Thanks Bob. I'm going to sorely miss your books during my ATPL. I always read the ATC books as well but I find your books really focus on the exam questions and drilling exactly what is needed to pass. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds