Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Thanks. Next stop CPL Flight test

• Flyingpom
  • Topic Author

Flyingpom created the topic: Thanks. Next stop CPL Flight test

Bob,

Just wanted to say thanks. After working my way through your book as well as the practice cyber exams I somehow managed to get 100% in my CASA exam. Everything was as learnt in your material with no suprises.

I thoroughly recommend your books over other authors ( and I have a number of them )

Next stop is the final CPL flight test..

Thanks Again

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Thanks. Next stop CPL Flight test

Mark

That's wonderful news. What a blast!! Although you have expressed your thanks for any help we have been able to offer, we are well aware that the ultimate mark of 100% requires more than our just our input. The real credit lies in the time and effort you have put into it.

I'm sure you will continue to do well in the remainder of your flying taining. Please keep in touch through this forum. We'd love to know how your journey in the wonderful world of aviation progresses.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds