Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

tips for performance

• ryankyle01
  • Topic Author

ryankyle01 created the topic: tips for performance

hey there ive got my performance exam in two days..Im really nervous,ive been studying but when i try answ questions i get stuck at times..can anyone pls give me some tips to pass the exam..and also ive been focusing alot on the calculating part,i hear that there is alot of theory questions as well..any idea what kind?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Collie

Collie replied the topic: Re: tips for performance

hey give the cyber exams a go i found them helpful and know the echo stuff rember always check fwd limits and know the limits also pnr and etp and floor intesity stuff um to tell you the truth some of the questions i got were word for word the same in the bt cyber exam so i strongly recomend it and use all the time and check over everything

• ryankyle01
  • Topic Author

ryankyle01 replied the topic: Re: tips for performance

hey collie,i have the cyber exams but im not sure if there is a new one out..would it be much of a difference..

thanks for the tips.:)

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds