Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Litres Of Fuel After Refuelling Need To Multiply Specific Gravity?

• samdol1978
  • Topic Author

samdol1978 created the topic: Litres Of Fuel After Refuelling Need To Multiply Specific Gravity?

Hi,

For calculation of total fuel do we multiply it by specific gravity ratio?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Litres Of Fuel After Refuelling Need To Multiply Specific Gravity?

Yes. Make sure that the fuel has been converted to litres. If you multiply by the specific gravity you will get the number of kg that many litres would weigh.

• samdol1978
  • Topic Author

samdol1978 replied the topic: Litres Of Fuel After Refuelling Need To Multiply Specific Gravity?

Hi Bob tait,

thanks for the fast reply.

I mean just for the tabulation to litres, 1 USG= 3.785L, do we need to multiply by specific gravity?

In the question above, the calculation is 57 USG = 1 USG/ 3.785L = 57 * 3.785 = 215.745L

thanks.

on a note. i have keep typing the wrong password for samdol1978 user account. My IP is 118.189.185.198. Please assist to whitelist.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds