Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Permitted materials

• scanwinder
  • Topic Author

scanwinder created the topic: Permitted materials

Hi,

I'm about to go for my CPL navigation exam and i'm wondering if there is anything i'm expected to bring to the exam(as opposed to just permitted)? I notice under the airservices list for permitted material at www.casa.gov.au/scripts/nc.dll?WCMS:STANDARD::pc=PC_102070 , it mentions Hobart/Launceston VTC, Brisbane-Sunshine Coast/Gold Coast VTC and Sydney WAC as permitted material. Does that imply that there will be questions referring to these charts, Do I need to buy them for the exam?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Permitted materials

Yes. It does mean that there could be questions based on those charts. Most likely the questions will be on the meaning of symbols and CTA boundaries etc. So make sure you study the chart legend for things like VHF available on the ground. Also, ERSA contains information on radio communications for particular aerodromes. You should also be familiar with the PCA HF network boundaries.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds