Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

How hard is the navigation exsam

• ranger43
  • Topic Author

ranger43 created the topic: How hard is the navigation exsam

Hi everyone I have three exams left to do and I would like to get two done before the exam office closes for chrismas.

I have booked Meteorology on the 13 and the exam office closes on the 20th do you all think I can Squeeze navergation in one week?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: How hard is the navigation exsam

Hi Ranger,

Hard question and very much dependant on your how well you study, how much time you have available and how much experience you have. There was someone on the forums ages ago who knocked over Nav in only a few days but that would be an extreme exception.

Doing Navigation in 1 week would be possible theoretically but is there a particular reason to put that load on yourself? If you are feeling the time is tight, perhaps you should leave it until after the break and give yourself plenty of time to get into Nav and digest the information more thoroughly rather than a frantic cram.

Perhaps anyone here on the forums can shed some light on how long they needed to home study a subject like Nav?

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds