Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed CPLNAV

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee created the topic: Passed CPLNAV

Wow.. just 2 more exams to go. SO far the 5 exams I have passed I just used the Bob Tait books and home study. I am very part time so finding that 3 weeks study seems to be doing the trick...
Bob's book was spot on for the types of questions you will be asked in the exam.

Cheers
Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• choppernut

choppernut replied the topic: Passed CPLNAV

Hey Ben

Good news mate,

What exams do you have remaining?

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee replied the topic: Passed CPLNAV

Hi chopper nut
I have air law and performance.
Cheers
Ben

• choppernut

choppernut replied the topic: Passed CPLNAV

Awesome mate, I'm just doing air law now. It is a bit different to the other topics I reckon. I just finished performance and ops (Helicopter) last week. After I sit air law, all I have remaining is HF.

Good luck with your studies mate

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee replied the topic: Passed CPLNAV

Thanks buddy. This AIR LAW stuff id doing my head in. HF had just introduced TEM when I did it, I got 78% and just about every wrong question was TEM on my KDR> Hopefully they have made it a little less confusing than it was a couple of years ago.

• Klaaysen

Klaaysen replied the topic: Passed CPLNAV

Nope!
Hahaha, still a confusing topic. Its so open to interpretation I find, lots of blurred lines...
I think I managed 78% too from memory, and nearly all my KDR's were TEM also.
I suppose with the TEM module its still early days, definitely needs some kind of refinement. Its still very confusing.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds