Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CPL Nav Practise exams

• rhys2012
  • Topic Author

rhys2012 created the topic: CPL Nav Practise exams

Hi guys,

Just a quick question regarding Q.11 on exam 1

Was the ADF a rotatable card or fixed card ?? in my head i was using a fixed card and had the NDB behind and to the right of me.

As a consequence i had NDB bearing to the aircraft as 355M and track to the NDB 260M

Also if it was the rotatable card how can i recognise the difference in the question??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CPL Nav Practise exams

Since the server generates the exam questions randomly, Q.11 on exam 1 is not enough information to allow me to find the question you are referring to. Can you give me some more information on the question wording?

Bob

• rhys2012
  • Topic Author

rhys2012 replied the topic: CPL Nav Practise exams

Bob,

the question was worded as follows

your flight planned track is 90M your present heading and adf readings are 085m and 175R respectively what is your present bearing from the station?

Rhys

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CPL Nav Practise exams

The flight planned track of 090 has nothing to do with the answer. All that matters is that your heading is 085 and the fixed card ADF reads 175 which is -5 From. You present track from the station therefore is 085 - 5 = 080°M

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds