Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Meteorology question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Meteorology MOS 2.11.1

• AH1991
  • Topic Author

AH1991 created the topic: Meteorology MOS 2.11.1

Hi,

I am currently reviewing the KDR's for the Meteorology CPL exam. One of the KDR's (2.11.2) says the following:

Describe typical seasonal weather conditions in different regions of Australia with reference to:
(a) visibility (good/poor); and
(b) prevailing winds; and
(c) typical cloud patterns and precipitation; and
(d) seasonal pressure and frontal systems, including the ITCZ and equatorial trough; and
(e) tropical cyclones.

I can's seem to find where this topic is covered within your Meteorology book. Can you please let me know where I could find this information or how to answer this topic?

Thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Meteorology MOS 2.11.1

It is not dealt with as a single topic. The various elements are covered separately at different places throughout the book.
(a) visibility is included in the discussion of the elements below
(b) pages 15,16, 19, 24
(c) pages 37, and 55 to 71
(d) pages 37, 74 to 81
(e) pages 110 to 111

Thanks for you post. You do have a point and I will look at summarizing MOS 2.11.1 as one topic in the book in the next print.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AH1991

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Meteorology MOS 2.11.1

I have written an extra two pages for the CPL MET book to cover the MOS items you mentioned. Here they are.

File Attachment:

File Name: Metextra.pdf
File Size:372 KB
Attachments:

• AH1991
  • Topic Author

AH1991 replied the topic: Meteorology MOS 2.11.1

Thank you Bob! It is very much appreciated and will help a lot with reviewing my KDR's.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds