Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi From Rockhampton Area

• jchomley
  • Topic Author

jchomley created the topic: Hi From Rockhampton Area

Name here is Jack. Just signed up for a course via ebook. To do my RAAus certificate, I am in Corona Virus Jail being 1000km from my flying school and unable to do any exams or get in any classroom time. Have done 18 hours training time which is also at a standstill. Purchase an Aeropup aircraft that is at the manufacturers getting work done and some upgrades and all details signed off, ready to fly.
A folding wings conversion is also being done.
Looking to study and do practice exams but so far I am a bit lost in the system of it all.
Still have to arrange sitting my exams somehow, net being able to do them at my flying school.

Cheers,

Jack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Hi From Rockhampton Area

Hello Jack
Welcome to the forums. I know the Rockhampton area quite well. I spent a year or so on Great Kepple Island back in the late seventies. Also flew through there often with students on cross countries. The Rocky Aero Club was booming in those days. Nice little aircraft you have there, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Feel free to use the forums if ever you need a bit of help.

All the best with your flying.
Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds