Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

G'day from the Sunshine Coast

• Oost
  • Topic Author

Oost created the topic: G'day from the Sunshine Coast

Hi. My name is Ethan.
I am a private pilot with a PPL and instrument rating. I am part of a syndicate of 5 flying a Cirrus out of the Sunshine coast airport. This year I decided to do my CPL theory exams. I have used Bob's books in the past for the dreaded IREX exams and found it very useful. I will give myself plenty of time for the 7 subjects as I am in no rush and work full time. I am starting with Meteorology as I already have Bobs book on this topic. I will also enrol in the video lectures. This is going to be an exciting and interesting journey for me as I make my way through the maze of CASA exams.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: G'day from the Sunshine Coast

Welcome Ethan
Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm glad to hear that you nailed your instrument rating, well done. All the best with your journey through the CPL subjects. We look forward to hearing about your progress. Remember the forum is there for you when and if you need it. There is a wealth of information there from those who have gone before.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds