Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New to BTA Theory School

• marshall
  • Topic Author

marshall created the topic: New to BTA Theory School

Although new to BTA Theory School I am a PPL aviator since 1984. After all this time I now wish to pass the CPL exams and intend to start my studies with the topic CPL Performance. I love aviation but have always earned a living in other business sectors such as: fuel distribution, mining services and training and assessment services. . My wife and I are currently in Thailand on annual leave and I have brought my Bob Tait Aviation Books so I can get in the swing of my personal aviation studies. Single engine piston power has been my piloting experience with time in various: C150, C152, C172, C182, C182R, Grumman AA5, BL30, PA28R and M20R. Before this, my first passenger flight was in the back seat of a beautiful Beech Duchess and after that I was hooked. My son has been my passenger since he was four and a half years of age and I would like to help him commence his CPL studies, when I get a better handle on the topics. I also have about ten hours helicopter time in Robinson R22's. Hovering into wind is where I'm at with that challenging subject! Based in Western Australia I look forward to experiencing the approach to Hamilton Island, King Island and Tasmania sometime in the future. Looking forward to being part of the BTA family of Aviators!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: New to BTA Theory School

Welcome Marshell

I hope you and your son's journey is an enriching one

all the best with your studies

Cheers

• marshall
  • Topic Author

marshall replied the topic: New to BTA Theory School

Thanks for the welcome Stuart, I can see how your system will help my aviation studies. Best regards Dave

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds