SlimHeader

facebook_page_plugin
Q and A video streaming session (31 Mar 2020)

Would you like a live-streamed Q and A session?

It can be hard to learn in isolation. We don’t know when the classroom can return, but could help bring the classroom to you.

Would you find its valuable to participate in a live-streamed Q and A session?
You can submit questions prior to the event, as well as submit them during live chat.

Would you sign up for this?
We would love to hear your feedback.

Email the office to register your interest and what subject you would like covered. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers
Stuart

× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

CPL student

• Huskyblade
  • Huskyblade's Avatar Topic Author

Huskyblade created the topic: CPL student

Hi All,

Am currently in the middle of my CPLH exams, whilst using Bob Taits study notes, workbooks & online practise exams.

I am doing self study so having to work out alot on my own when confused which I do enjoy, but have now come across this forum which can be a great help I have found.

I have tried other study material but I find Bob taits material the easiest to understand and absorb.
I have completed CHUF & CMET, and about to sit NAV, so a long way to go but will continue to use Bob taits material throughout.

Happy to assist anybody with the exams I have just completed, as I find teaching somebody something helps me remember it better so it is a benefit to myslef also.

Will keep the forum updated of any tips I find that have helped throughout my exams.

Thanks for such a great utility so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 146

bobtait replied the topic: CPL student

Welcome to the forums mate! All the best with your future study. We look forward to your contributions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds