Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

CPL student

• Huskyblade
  • Topic Author

Huskyblade created the topic: CPL student

Hi All,

Am currently in the middle of my CPLH exams, whilst using Bob Taits study notes, workbooks & online practise exams.

I am doing self study so having to work out alot on my own when confused which I do enjoy, but have now come across this forum which can be a great help I have found.

I have tried other study material but I find Bob taits material the easiest to understand and absorb.
I have completed CHUF & CMET, and about to sit NAV, so a long way to go but will continue to use Bob taits material throughout.

Happy to assist anybody with the exams I have just completed, as I find teaching somebody something helps me remember it better so it is a benefit to myslef also.

Will keep the forum updated of any tips I find that have helped throughout my exams.

Thanks for such a great utility so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CPL student

Welcome to the forums mate! All the best with your future study. We look forward to your contributions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds