SlimHeader

facebook_page_plugin
Q and A video streaming session (31 Mar 2020)

Would you like a live-streamed Q and A session?

It can be hard to learn in isolation. We don’t know when the classroom can return, but could help bring the classroom to you.

Would you find its valuable to participate in a live-streamed Q and A session?
You can submit questions prior to the event, as well as submit them during live chat.

Would you sign up for this?
We would love to hear your feedback.

Email the office to register your interest and what subject you would like covered. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers
Stuart

× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Melbourne

• Thank you received: 0

Vamsi created the topic: Hello from Melbourne

Hello Everyone,

I am Vamsi and new to Melbourne originally from India but have been residing in NZ.

My flight training had started in NZ and was pursuing PPL and due to job transfer i have now moved to Melbourne. Continuing my pursuit for PPL but RPL first then PPL. Have bought the Bob Tait Vol 1 and reading through it to sit my exam then will start on Vol 2 once i attain RPL.

Looking forward to chatting with fellow aviators (Students and Professionals) to gain assistance / knowledge / experiences to be a competent pilot.

Regards

Vamsi :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 60

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Hello from Melbourne

G'day Vamsi

Welcome to the forums

Cheers
Stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds