Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Read for Take-off..... I think :)

• Seabreeze
  • Topic Author

Seabreeze created the topic: Read for Take-off..... I think :)

Hello all, just started my RPL in beautiful downtown ALBURY.. very foggy and cold... however. Only completed two lessons so far (Too foggy in the morning and a few lessons cancelled) The first one was "here you go you take off !" I needed go back and revisit that one.
My aim is to do my PPL and hopefully buy a second hand cessna... BUT I need to do heaps of research yet and more importantly pass ! Im 55, so getting up there and looking to do something on my weekends, especially when i sell the business in a few years.
I have BOBS books but trying to work out is the exam/questions on everything in the book or which section is more important then the others, which part are not as important, or is everything very important. Anyway you get the drift :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Read for Take-off..... I think :)

G'day
First welcome and congratulations I'm sure you'll love every minute of it, as for the books I suggest you need a solid understanding of the subject matter that the books cover and be able to get through the quiz's in the book comfortably we have online exam preps to give you a feel of what the exams are like and 3 untimed and one timed. Once you feel like you can deal with those questions you should feel confident that your in a good postion for the real thing.

The link to the exam preps is online.bobtait.com.au/course/index.php?categoryid=3

All the best
Stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds