Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi to All

• brent1963
  • Topic Author

brent1963 created the topic: Hi to All

My name is Brent,

I hail from NZ and have been in Australia for 30+ years now and have always had a passion to learn to fly one day, I had a introductory flight when I was 18, but sadly since then I have been a bit of a hermit to all things aviation related

I am looking at going for my Recreational Pilots Certificate in 2016, At the moment I am scouting Flying Schools / Flight Instructors. Redcliffe or Caboolture are my closest Aerodromes

As I plan to complete this on a part time basis, or basically when I can afford to fly, any advice on Flying Schools / Flight Instructors, their flexibility, personal feedback & experience would be great

Thanks, Brent :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Hi to All

You can be sure that any school that holds an AOC has CASA approval to conduct flying training and has competent staff and adequate facilities. The next step is to choose a school that you feel you will be happy with. Probably your best bet is to do a walk-around and have a chat to the various schools. Nothing like a face-to-face meeting to help you form an opinion.

Here's to a long and happy association with the flying community.

Bob

• brent1963
  • Topic Author

brent1963 replied the topic: Hi to All

Thanks, Bob

Appreciate the advice,

Brent

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds