Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

G'Day!

• DaVeHU
  • Topic Author

DaVeHU created the topic: G'Day!

Hi,

Let me do a short introduction here: I moved to Oz this February and after a while settled in Sydney, so right now I'm working on converting my Hungarian (EASA) CPL to a CASA CPL.

Prior moving to Australia, I flew mainly in Hungary (mainly from LHBS and LHJK), with some short visits to Slovakia/Slovenia as well. I logged in most of my time on Cessna 152, but I have experience on 172 and 177RG, Grob 115, Piper Cherokee and Beechcraft 76 Duchess. Thanks for the variable Hungarian weather I could fly in -20 and +40 Celsius degrees and had the chance to see a lot of different clouds :).

Now I'm eager to fly on the Australian skies, working toward my COSA and the practical exam to get my licence converted.

Cheers,
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: G'Day!

Welcome aboard David! Glad to see you on the forums and if we can help out, post away! There are a few others who have done or are doing the COSA conversion so they will hopefully chime in and help with their experiences too.
Cheers,
Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds