Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Victoria

• Steve gee
  • Topic Author

Steve gee created the topic: Hi from Victoria

Hi my name is Steve, I guess I am an old boldie, but recognise with age and experience not always comes wisdom.
I have been flying since 1980 in several different a/c three of which have been IFR almost exclusively.
As I progress through my flying life I am feeling more and more isolated from the original flying world in which I learned to fly by the rules.
Bob Tait is a name I have been familiar with all my flying life.
I hope I can learn some things here and contribute when and if I feel it is necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Hi from Victoria

Hi Steve, welcome to the forums!

Great to have another experienced pilot hanging around. Please feel free to pipe in at any time with the questions that get posted here. All input is welcome :)

Although the forums can never replace the relaxing, friendly atmosphere of a flying club lounge after a good flight, they can show we are not alone in striving to learn more about this amazing industry and exhange knowledge with the fledglings as they rise up through the ranks.

Good to have you on board.

Cheers,

Rich

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Hi from Victoria

Gidday Steve,

Great to have you on board. Any contribution will be most welcome.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds