Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Howdy Everyone from Germany!

• mwk89
  • Topic Author

mwk89 created the topic: Howdy Everyone from Germany!

Hi all existing or future pilots,

Just thought I'd say hello just signed up to this forum to assist me while im doing my training, thinking might be able to gain or seek invaluable assistance and hints from people in the same position or people that have already completed this path and may be able to offer some pointers to the newbies.

Well lets get started about me,

I'm from Cairns, FNQ Queensland am in my early 20s and am partly through my PPL licence, my overall aim is to complete right up to ATPL and thus gain employment in the cockpit of an aircraft and furfil my dream of becoming a pilot, I spent my early years after finishing high school playing with fast cars and boats etc so that slowed progress down. But after becoming bored with my current role (Sales Rep/Delivery Advisor to clients with, Mercs, Porsches, all your top end cars) time to finish what I started.

Now my twist in my aviation training path, is the remainder of my training will be completed in Germany, am in the process of moving from Australia to Germany (Bavaria, southern Germany) not far from Munich.

This will enable me to complete my German language skills as well as my pilots licence at the same time, learning in a more harsh environment I'm hoping the well enahance my fliying skills, high air traffic here, challenging weather conditions etc

Looking forward to the journey and communicating with anyone on here, weather helping someone or me asking for assistance

Best Regards

Micheal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds