Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Picking up where I left off..

• j.fischer
  • Topic Author

j.fischer created the topic: Picking up where I left off..

G'day all,

My name is John, I have passed my BAK and GFPT and now studying for PPL theory, I completed the BAK some three years ago, purchased the house had the baby got married now it’s time to pick up where I left off, get the PPL and then on to NVFR and ultimately head on to CPL and ATPL. My concern is because it has been such a long time between drinks I feel incredibly rusty and it seems like allot has changed in a short time. My Bob Tait PPL book is issue 11, should I update this book? also can anyone tell me what the "changes" CASA are implementing to licencing I am hearing allot about but have had no clear answer on.

Have had much success with Bob’s BAK book, I did not realise this forum existed, I am very happy to have found it and have picked up allot of advice already. Can’t wait to get back into flying and great to meet you all :)

thankyou all

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Picking up where I left off..

That PPL book will be OK. There haven't been any significant changes in the content of the PPL syllabus. If you want to know about the new licencing rules check out the CASA web page at-
www.casa.gov.au/scripts/nc.dll?WCMS:PWA::pc=PARTS061
The new Part 61 explains the new licencing requirements that are due to be introduced in September.

Bob

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Picking up where I left off..

Hi John, welcome aboard :) Look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

Cheers,

Rich

• mwk89

mwk89 replied the topic: Picking up where I left off..

Welcome John!

As long as it happens one day and the dream and ambition is still alive :)

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds