Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Introduction

• r_1sharma
  • Topic Author

r_1sharma created the topic: Introduction

Hi everyone,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Roy. I'm about ot sit in BAK exam. Is there any way I can practice sample exam? I've studying from Bob Tait's BAK book.

Thanks.
Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Introduction

Hi Roy,
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to working with you as you progress through your training.

Our practice exams are produced for the PPL. CPL and IREX exams written and conducted by CASA. However the BAK exam is written and conducted by your flying school. The BAK book covers all of the items on CASA's syllabus of aeronautical knowledge for BAK, however as the exam itself is written by individual flying schools, some schools may tailor the actual exam to suit the local training environment.

Although the BAK book will prepare you well for your school's BAK exam, it will be necessary to talk with your instructors for guidance in preparation for the exam. For example some schools may include specific questions on the actual aircraft you trained on when it comes to centre of gravity and performance questions.

It is for this reason that we don't produce BAK practice exams.

Bob

• STEVE

STEVE replied the topic: Introduction

Gidday to everyone out there,my name is Steve , I would firstly like to wish everybody a happy prosperous & most of all safe new year,
My interest in this forum is mostly in the UAV/UAS industry, but given the the fact that CASA want us all jump through quite a few hoops-
to get a OC ect ,maybe if more funds were available ,you might as well go the whole hog & get your PPL,
anyway once again have great year everyone, kind regards Steve

• mwk89

mwk89 replied the topic: Introduction

Welcome Roy!

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds