Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I'm new here

• andy98
  • Topic Author

andy98 created the topic: I'm new here

I have only recently started my RA-AUS flying course at YTYA (Tyabb). I have bought a copy of the VFR day study guide to help me study for my first examinations. After reading the first few chapters it seems to be very well written and I am looking forward to reading the rest. Just wanted to say hello :)

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: I'm new here

G'day Andy!

Welcome to the forums and to the burgeoning community of pilots who hang out here. Feel free to use the forums and if you have any questions along the way, just shout. Someone is bound to chip in and help out :-)

Cheers,

Rich

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Re: I'm new here

Hi Andy - I am in Bairnsdale and fly in and around Tyabb all the time. Great club and excellent facilities. I am sure you will love flying around the peninsula and beyond. You will find that the people on this forum are very helpful so don't hesitate to stay involved.

If you get out to Bairnsdale anytime make sure you send me an email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we'll make sure there is someone to meet you and look after you on arrival.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds