Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Howdy Folks

• basketball
  • Topic Author

basketball created the topic: Howdy Folks

Howdy Folks,

Firstly, what a great little forum this is. Have already come across some very interesting and insightful threads/discussions.

I'm sure i'll be asking some very silly and obvious questions in the near future as my little brain tries to squeeze anything remotely aviation related into it :)

Just did my PPL theory test the other day and now looking to move into the good ole CPL exams :). Oh, also looking to do more flying if it ever stops raining in Sydney........ :silly:

Have to say that Bob's book's are awesome (also like the random comments placed in the texts every now and then, such as the politician comment in AGK when explaining superchargers B) )

P.S if you are curious, my username has something to do with my awesome landing skills :woohoo:

Cheers,
Brendan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Howdy Folks

Basketball

Welcome to the forums. It's always good news to hear from another brave soul setting out on the long climb that is pilot training. We look forward to your input as you progress through the system.

Is that the sound of a basketball being dribbled - THUMP THUMP THUMP! :(

Or maybe it's the crowd applauding another slam dunk......... :laugh:

Bob

• basketball
  • Topic Author

basketball replied the topic: Re: Howdy Folks

Thanks for the welcome Bob!

And yes, that is the sound of the basketball being dribbled, and not the crowd cheering :blush: ......i'm sure its been entertaining for the crowd though! :silly:

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds