Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings

• loro
  • Topic Author

loro created the topic: Greetings

Long time lurker, first time poster. It’s been many, many moons ago since my MECIR was current but I occasionally use the IREX Book to remind me what I’ve forgotten or perhaps never knew in the first place. I like the look of the online course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re:Greetings

Welcome aboard loro. Lurking is fine but posting is better :) Looking forward to seeing you around here more.

Thanks for the comment on the online school. We're trying to make it as pleasant and useful a learning aid as possible.

By the way, if you decide to dust off your MECIR, you're welcome to post any questions here that might come up. We'll be glad to help you get back up to speed.

Cheers,

Rich

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re:Greetings

Gidday Loro. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. I try to keep the IREX book up to date but that's a bit of a challenge sometimes with the constant stream of changes that flow from Canberra. By the way, what's that aeroplane you're sitting in in your profile picture? Looks interesting...

Bob

• loro
  • Topic Author

loro replied the topic: Re:Greetings

Thank you for your welcomes. The aeroplane is an Evektor SportStar LS operated by a RA-Aus Flight Training Facility at YRED.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds