Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Intro

• BigBadStato
  • Topic Author

BigBadStato created the topic: Intro

G'day Everyone!
My name is John, I'm a PPL studying for my CPL in North Qld. 2 more exams to go, sitting my Air Law tomorrow! wish me luck!
Can't believe I've only just become aware of this forum and after a few hours perusing, it's come to my attention that there is a wealth of information and support available here, nice to know i'm not the only one tearing my hair out over duty time questions!!!:)

Safe flying everyone!

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Re: Intro

Hi John and all the best. I am now finished with all my exams and thanks to this forum, passed each one first time around. I am an old bugger and doing this for the fun of it and I have found Bob's books to be extremely good. These forums have a lot of good stuff and people have spent hours answering what are really very 'common' questions. Enjoy your flying and stay safe. I am now preparing for my flight test so hopefully will be CPL in the not too distant... :woohoo:

• BigBadStato
  • Topic Author

BigBadStato replied the topic: Re: Intro

Thanks Brenton! Best of luck with the CPL flight test...you'll have to fill me in on how it goes, as with 2 exams to go...mine will be looming around the corner!
John

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Flight test

Hi John. Will keep you posted on the flight test. Hope to get it done in the next 3-4 weeks depending on instructor/testing availability.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds