Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Another Newbie

• RonM
  • Topic Author

RonM replied the topic: Re: C150

G'day Brenton,

Just came home off a 12hr Nightshift and seen your reply.They are charging $188/hr for the C152. My instructor said they are a very forgiving aircraft,thats why they are so good for training. I,ll have to wait for the opportunity to fly something bigger and faster, get a lot more experience. I cant wait.

Cheers,

Ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: C150

I love the 152, they surely do take a beating. I've seen it happen a few times now :)

• Rhazeltine

Rhazeltine replied the topic: Re: Another Newbie

Hey ronm welcome to a wonderful life (albeit one with no surplus funds). Like Brenton I am an older person looking to change careers inn later life. 49 yrs and now finishing a CPL haven learnt to fly to overcome an insane fear of flying in anything.....now I can't get enough. Enjoy and stay safe!!!!

Cheers richard

• RonM
  • Topic Author

RonM replied the topic: Re: Another Newbie

Hi Richard,

Congrats on all of your achievements mate, I really do admire people like yourself and Brenton as I am aware of all the hard work and skill to get to where you are now. I am not looking to change careers just having some fun flying and where it takes me,who knows. Ive just started my circuit training and my 1st big milestone will be my 1st ever circuit solo.

Good Luck in your future career and stay safe!!!!

Cheers, Ron.

• RonM
  • Topic Author

RonM replied the topic: Re: Another Newbie

Hi Everyone,

Well its happened , I made my 1st solo today and I.m still buzzing.The landing was a bit ordinary but my instructor said I tidied it up well. I brought the plane and myself back in one piece and had fun. Bring on the next phase of my training.

Cheers, Ron

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Another Newbie

Woot !!! Congratulations Ron. It is an amazing feeling going solo for the first time. I don't think anyone who remembers their own first solo could read your post without smiling. Well done mate :)

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds