Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi All!!!

• Mickyd86
  • Topic Author

Mickyd86 created the topic: Hi All!!!

Hi all!
My name is Mick and I am currently living in Darwin.
I completed my PPL in January this year, and am now in the process of knocking over the CPL exams! I have passed the Aero, Human Performance and Gen Knowledge exams to date, and yesterday, booked my next two exams (Air Law and Met). Bit nervous about them as I am trying to do them in two consecutive days!!!
I have been self studying using Bob's books and have found them both interesting and enjoyable to learn from :) Im sure I will have pleanty of questions to ask in the not too distant future, as I now head into some of the 'harder' exams!

I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Mick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re:Hi All!!!

Hi Mick!

Welcome to the forums. Darwin is a great city. I absolutely loved it up there. I used to fly out of Ramingining and the overnighters in Darwin were always great fun. Beers at the Surf 'n Turf on the water watching the storms roll in. Good times :)

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re:Hi All!!!

Gidday Mick. Great to hear from you. I flew into Darwin just after Cylcone Tracey in 1974. We were flying builders in from Townsville and the place was still under martial law! I was back last year - what a wonderful change. It's a beaut city. As for your next subjects, you might be happy to hear that, in my experience, Aerodynamics is one of the hardest subjects to pass, so if you have put that one away by home study you've done very well. Please let us know how you go with the others. Don't be shy about posting questions relating to your study. Other students also benefit from that. Good luck.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds