Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Tim

• timbo
  • Topic Author

timbo created the topic: Hi from Tim

Hi everyone!

My name is Tim Enright and I am embarking on my CPL theory campaign..

I am Brisbane based but due to work and financial committments I will be self studying all the theory components.. with the exception of the critical subjects like Airlaw and performance.. which I will hope to do in-house...

Hope to hear from some of you soon!!

Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Hi from Tim

Gidday Tim. Great to hear from you and that you are beginning your home study for the CPL subjects. Remember if you have problems in any area, use this forum for help. Hope you can make it for Air Law and Performance. How far have you got with your flying to date? If you have PPL, maybe you could drop in to Redcliffe as say hello some time.

Blue skies and soft landings always.

Bob

• timbo
  • Topic Author

timbo replied the topic: Re: Hi from Tim

Hi Bob!!

Yes I have my PPL with CSU, RG and tail wheel endorsements... I want to come up and do some Aero's with Gerry to get my Aero's endorsement sorted out (I started it with Mal Beard a little while ago but all that got kind of put on hold...) and I will need to get your latest text books.. as my ones are a few years old now... so I will hopefully see you guys very soon!!

Tim

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds