Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello and good luck

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine created the topic: Hello and good luck

Hi everyone, I am a nearly 50 year old relatively recent ppl with a CIR who for some reason has decided to do a CPL. back to the books which I find very good at preparing for both the exams and real life.

Enjoy and good luck to all students

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Hello and good luck

...and good luck to you too! Congratulations on your decision to get back into study. You're going to have a ball. We look forward to hearing from you around here.

Cheers,

Rich

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine replied the topic: Re: Hello and good luck

Thanks Rich, am enjoying it so far. Enjoyed Irex immensely

Cheers

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Hello and good luck from me too

Gday Rhaz

I too had my 'mid life' and am now doing my CPL. Good to see you have your CIR; I have passed the IREX and only have Met, Nav, GK and HPF to go in the CPL curriculum. Look forward to seeing your progress on the forum.

• brook

brook replied the topic: Re: Hello and good luck

Hello Rhaz,

That's great you have hit the books again for CPL! I did Met and AGK (put a post there tonight) that you have ahead of you. Its all good fun. This forum is so you can stay sane when all your mates are out at BBQ's whilst you are slaving over a hot set of books!

See you around the forums. Nice Guitar!

Brook

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine replied the topic: Re: Hello and good luck

Hi there, thanks.. Sanity I think I thing of the past. Met test on the 20th and then a holiday before tackling law, PERF and aerodynamics. Good luck with the rest of yours

Cheers

Richard

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine replied the topic: Re: Hello and good luck from me too

Hi there Brenton

I have just worked out how to find replies. Scary they let me fly a plane. Good luck with your last few. I am hopeful to finish the balance before Christmas and finish the flying and test over summer.
Cheers richard

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Met Next Week

G'day Rhaz.. As you say the older I get the more I wonder why they let me loose. Guess that is why I am studying hard to get all those brain cells back into action. At least we are exercising the grey matter, and I have to say I am loving it. Not so 'loving' the CASA exam questions, and it seems I am not alone there.

Anyway, met exam next Wednesday, then Nav in a couple of weeks. I have left GK and HPL till last but it seems that my expectation of leaving the 'easy ones till last' may be a bit misplaced. From what I see they are equally tricky.

Anyway. all the best from Bairnsdale in East Gippsland. If you're ever this way give me a call... Cheers.

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine replied the topic: Re: Met Next Week

Hi Brenton, good luck Wednesday, I have mine MET next Thursday. Brain is working and I will call if I head down your way. Havent actually flown down that way so would be good. I am usually flying out of Lilydale so likewise if you get up to Melbourne, feel free to call. We can compare notes. 0417557351

Cheers richard

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds