Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CIR REVISION QUESTIONS - SET SIX error

• Thank you received: 2

Gflightyt created the topic: CIR REVISION QUESTIONS - SET SIX error

Question No 2 [See MELBOURNE STAR charts]
Assuming ATC has given clearance for an approach to land at runway 34 at Melbourne via the WARREN
SEVEN ALPHA ARRIVAL, a procedure you should observe is-
[a] From WARREN track 319 to Michm. Turn left track 271 to UPKID.
. From MONTY track 323°M to NEFER. Cross SANDR at or below 8000.
[c] From MONTY track 294°M to EPP L and intercept RWY 27 LOC.
[d] Cross SANDR at or below 8000 feet.
[e] 035°R

Hi Bob,

I was wondering since writing this question I think the STARs have changed and WARREN SEVEN ALPHA does not exist but similar is WARREN EIGHT ALPHA..

also what is with e)035*R is that meant to be apart of another question that snuck into the page some how?

Cheers

glenn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CIR REVISION QUESTIONS - SET SIX error

Glen
Thanks for your feed back. It's frustrating for all of us that there are so many changes to the AIP DAP. In so many cases, it's almost impossible to find what the change actually is. In this case, the name of the STAR has been changed from ALPHA SEVEN to ALPHA EIGHT, but I don't know what has changed in the procedure. I guess they must have decided it was time for a change! I have made the changes to the book and the e-texts.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds