Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

current maps charts and questions.

• chris1
  • Topic Author

chris1 created the topic: current maps charts and questions.

hi guys , I am wondering about how often you update your questions in the IREX exams and some of the wording that could be a bit clearer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15

Bosi72 replied the topic: current maps charts and questions.

>...some of the wording that could be a bit clearer...

When CASA says (click here) no dictionaries nor translators are allowed at an exam, that should give an indication of clarity and wording used at the real exam.

With regards to question updates, CASA also says bring the latest versions of everything at the exam. I hope you have already subscribed to AIP/DAPS regular updates and that you are updating your books and charts on a regular basis. Over the last couple of months there was a significant amout of changes, and BT team is doing best to keep up with CASA changes.

Check IREX Errata and if you don't see correction there, feel free to send them a message.

Cheers

• chris1
  • Topic Author

chris1 replied the topic: current maps charts and questions.

i have a question that refers to departing Caiguna to Forrest and returning on a single engine.
In your answer you say that the LSALT is 2100 for caiguna but the grid LSALT around Caiguna is 1900ft

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds