Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Bob Tait's Practice CyberExams

• troyschultz
  • Topic Author

troyschultz created the topic: Bob Tait's Practice CyberExams

Just wondering if it is possible to get a copy of the questions and correct answers for the questions I answered wrong in the practice exams.

I know that it gives a KDR with the syllabus references, but I would like to see the actual questions and correct answers so I can see if I made careless mistakes or if I got them wrong through lack of knowledge...

Is this possible?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Bob Tait's Practice CyberExams

The cyber exams were designed to be a 'dress rehearsal' for the CASA exams and as such they follow exactly the format of the CASA exams. They were never intended to be a teaching device. The KDRs indicate the areas that need further study, but actual answers are not provided.

All the best with your study. Have fun!!

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Bob Tait's Practice CyberExams

I know this is a very old post but in case anyone stumbles across it via google, here's an update:

The old Cyber Exam system has been replaced by our Exam Prep modules which do actually provide worked or explained answers for all questions. You can purchase our Exam Preps at the online store .

Cheers,

Rich

• emmakennedy802

emmakennedy802 replied the topic: Re: Bob Tait's Practice CyberExams

How do you do the online practise exams? I can't find them on the site :)

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Bob Tait's Practice CyberExams

G'day,
Once you have ordered an online exam from the online store (store.bobtait.com.au) and your student account has been set up you login at the online school:

www.bobtait-online.com

Once you have logged in the Exam Prep module will be listed in your course list and available for you. Everything else you need to know about doing the exams is described in the exam prep introduction.

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds