Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

IREX Law Extract

• Airflow_X
  • Topic Author

Airflow_X created the topic: IREX Law Extract

Hey everyone,

I'm just getting ready to sit IREX exam and have planned on using the IREX extract. One thing I did want to clarify though is the extract only includes the relevant CASR and CAO pages and as such, are we to have a full copy of the CAR, or is it more a case of the CARs just aren't of use for the majority of questions to be faced in the exam.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: IREX Law Extract

G'day Airflow

The extract has everything you need to pass the PEXO exam for IREX, the whole point of it is to save you the expense of purchasing the copies of the CAO, CASR. The CAR doesn't feature in the exam.

Don't forget all the other required materials.

Cheers
Attachments:

• Airflow_X
  • Topic Author

Airflow_X replied the topic: IREX Law Extract

Thanks for clarifying that, it's definitely helpful to know can skip out on some of the larger texts like the CARs. Very fortunate something like this exists

Thanks again

• Don

Don replied the topic: IREX Law Extract

Hi Stuart!
I just bought AIP, CAO, CASR from one of my friends friend. He has used his highlighter to mark some of the text features on the books. Are we allow to have highlighted text materials during the test?

Thank you!

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: IREX Law Extract

Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.597 seconds